To enhance the lives of children and adolescents, using a Christian environment to demonstrate intense expressions of spiritual vitality through a quality music program.
We adopt the attitude that when young children are consistently engaged with music in a safe, christian based, age-appropriate, socially accepting environment, they benefit at many levels including social-emotional, physical, spiritual, creative, quantitative, and early literacy. And of course they develop a lifelong love of music.
We also believe that music affects the growth of a child's brain academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually. We accept that:
- Music is academic - music trains the brain for higher forms of thinking.
- Music is physical - Learning to sing and keep rhythm develops coordination. The air and wind power necessary to blow a flute, trumpet or saxophone promotes a healthy body.
- Music is emotional - every child requires an artistic outlet. Music may be your child's vehicle of expression
- Music is for life - it is a gift you can give your child that will last their entire lives.
- Music is essential to human beings and an integral part of our development as individuals
Finally it is our belief that there is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than through music.